I enjoy meeting and developing relationships while helping people with the process of successfully buying or selling their home. I graduated from Washington State University with my Bachelor’s degree and later earned my Masters. Before starting my real estate career, I enjoyed teaching school as well as dancing and teaching ballet. I still love working with kids and I am thankful to use my teaching and dance experience to help with choreography at the Academy of Children’s Theater, where my two children are also involved. The recent change in naming it the Windermere Children’s Theater ties together many things that I love.
Things that are important to me:
- Family- They mean everything to me.
- Education- I am committed to continual learning and excelling with what I do because of this.
- The arts community- Growing up the arts both balanced and enriched my life. I enjoy supporting the local arts scene.
- Community Service- I was taught from a young age to give back and to help others. It is important to me to have a job where I can help others and spend time volunteering.
- Peace of Mind- I am not a salesperson. I am here to help and assist my clients. I provide insight, wisdom, guidance, and a proven process. I want you in a home that is great for you. I want you to have peace of mind with your decisions because they are based on accurate insight instead of negative salesman tactics.
- Having fun- I want this to be a positive experience for you. We can have a lot of fun along the way and enjoy the process of buying or selling your home.